Pumpkin Spice Protein Balls
Courtesy of roospotting.com
- 1 cup desiccated coconut
- 1 cup almonds
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/4 cup pumpkin puree
- 2 tablespoons Bondi Chai (approx. 14g or one single serve sachet)
- 3 Medjool dates
- 1 pinch salt
- 2 tablespoons chia seeds or flax seeds
- Add almonds, dates, honey, pumpkin puree, chia seeds, chai powder, and salt in a food processor and pulse. You'll end up with a wet, gooey mixture.
- In a large bowl combine oats and coconut flakes- give them a quick mix with your hands.
- Transfer food processor mixture into the bowl and mix until evenly combined.
- Place bowl in refrigerator for 20 minutes or until it hardens a little.