Bondi Chai Panna Cotta
- 80ml skim milk
- 7g unflavoured gelatin
- 590ml heavy cream
- 50g Bondi Chai Vanilla Honey
- 50g white sugar
- 6ml vanilla extract
- Pour milk into a small bowl, and stir in the gelatin powder. Set aside.
- In a saucepan, stir together the heavy cream, Bondi Chai Vanilla Honey powder and sugar, and set over medium heat.
- Bring to a full boil, watching carefully as the cream will quickly rise to the top of the pan.
- Pour the gelatin and milk into the cream, stirring until completely dissolved.
- Cook for one minute, stirring constantly.
- Remove from heat, stir in the vanilla and pour into 6 individual ramekin dishes.
- Leave the ramekins to cool, uncovered, at room temperature.
- When cool, cover with plastic wrap, and refrigerate for at least 4 hours, but preferably overnight before serving