Bondi Chai Chocolate Fudge
Courtesy of Baking with Gab - Chocolate Fudge
- 395g tin sweetened condensed milk
- 40g butter
- 300g white chocolate
- 3 tbsp Club Cinnamon Bondi Chai powder
- Grease and line an 8 inch square baking tin.
- Throw all of your ingredients together in a large, heavy bottomed saucepan over a medium heat. Mix everything together until melted, ensuring that nothing burns on the bottom of the pan.
- Continue stirring and allow big, lazy bubbles to form and pop at the edges of the pan. If the mixture begins to boil all over, turn the heat down. Allow the big bubbles at the edge to keep forming and continue to stir for 2-3 minutes.
- Remove from the heat and pour into your prepared tin, smoothing out any lumps or bubbles with a silicone spoon if need be. Be very careful of your tin, because it will have taken on a great deal of the heat of the caramel.
- Allow to cool for 15 minutes.
- Pop your fudge in the freezer for at least two hours.
This fudge is so simple to throw together but oh-so-satisfying. It’s best served straight from the freezer and chopped into tiny bite-sized pieces. It’s a soft fudge, so be prepared to get your fingers a little bit sticky.